Welcome to MySodbury, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
This month on MySodbury there's a chance to win tickets to Aladdin.
Join the MySodbury grapevine and be among the first to find out what's coming up!
See more events.
Take your pick of Christmas services in Old Sodbury and read about plans for the Annual Village Hall Quiz and more 2016 events - all in the latest edition of the Old Sodbury Times. Click below for details...
Flu vaccinations are available for free across South Gloucestershire to all vulnerable groups including people aged 65 or over, pregnant women, those with long-term conditions and children aged two, three and four years old. People living in long-stay residential homes and children of school years 1 and 2 are also eligible for the vaccination.
As well as being available from your local GP, this year free flu jabs for vulnerable groups are also available from community pharmacies through the NHS.
For more information click below...
Mary Warner has been collecting plastic milk tops for years for various charities. Her latest recipient has stopped having them and so is there anyone out there who would like her to carry on collecting for them? Click below to email Mary...
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Teenager in 90-minute wait for ambulance after car accident in Yate
• Woman and child in car crash on Chipping Sodbury High Street
• Man needed jaw operation after attack in Bristol Harbourside bar
• Rangeworthy FC turns out to remember former player and manager Tony Curtis
• Tractor driver needed to spread joy in South Gloucestershire this Christmas
Latest items from BBC News: