Welcome to MySodbury, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
This month on MySodbury there's a chance to win one of 2 pairs of tickets to see the Acoustic Strawbs.
Join the MySodbury grapevine and be among the first to find out what's coming up!
See more events.
Incredible Kids, the charity for South Gloucestershire children with special needs, is looking for new premises to run sessions for families to spend quality time together.
The charity operates 3 evenings a week as a permanent set up. If anyone can help them find a new home, please email local organiser Jennie Prewett by email below.
At The Moda House the new year is well underway and business is brisk and busy, as with Chipping Sodbury itself - this February enjoy concerts and festivals as well as Valentine's and Pancake Days. Click below for the Moda's guide to banishing the winter blues and embracing our beautiful surroundings...
We're all being issued with smaller black bins, as South Glos Council work towards their aim of reducing the amount of waste that goes to landfill and improving recycling rates. Click below to find out more...
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Here's your chance to visit an air ambulance charity air base in South Gloucestershire
• Bus services in South Gloucestershire receive millions in funding for clean emissions upgrades
• Prisoner convicted of manslaughter absconds from Leyhill Prison
• Property News: Estate agents Leaders begins fundraising for Teenage Cancer Trust
• Property Market Comment with Steven Sawyer of Sawyers Estate Agents
Latest items from BBC News:
• Oxfam boss Mark Goldring 'sorry' over Haiti scandal
• Post-Brexit UK won't be like Mad Max, says David Davis
• KFC shuts more stores in chicken chaos
• Winter Olympics: Elise Christie's hopes over after 1,000m disqualification
• Syria war: Scores of civilians killed in Eastern Ghouta strikes