Welcome to MySodbury, the online guide to what's on in the area, and who makes it happen!
There's a new competition on MySodbury this month: you could win 500 litres of locally sourced compost.
See more events.
The days are getting longer and the air is losing some of its chill, so start planning your holiday to get off the proverbial treadmill! Click below for poetic inspiration from Chipping Sodbury's Moda House.
Businesses in the Yate and Chipping Sodbury area are about to benefit from the experience and expertise of the founders of Red Door Coaching and Training, which has just celebrated its sixth birthday.
Linda Banister and Tracy Francksen job shared for ten years as Regional Training Manager for M&S, and are putting this background to fantastic use with the development and delivery of a new Job sharing workshop. Click below to read more...
Smokers in South Glos are being encouraged to be 'proud to be a quitter this year and stop smoking on No Smoking Day next month.
Nearly one in six of South Gloucestershire adults smoke but UK figures show two thirds want to quit.
Smokefree South Gloucestershire has FREE stop smoking sessions across the county to help smokers ditch the cigarettes for good. Click below to read more...
Latest news from the Gazette:
• Chipping Sodbury event encourages blood pressure awareness and free service that could "save your life"
• Over 2,000 Yate and Thornbury residents share NHS experiences
• Yate couple killed by toxic gas boiler leak
• South Gloucestershire hospice prepares for World Book Day
• COMMENT: Yate couple killed by toxic gas boiler leak due to poor maintenance
Latest items from BBC News: